As I sit here, I am just about 5 days from leaving for New York! It's been kind of a crazy, busy semester and I've done a lot in the last few months. Since I've not been blogging (at all) this semester I decided to pull a few photos of my life the last few months!
1. I got rid of over half of my clothes I didn't ever wear....
2. We went on a day trip to Dallas, specifically for In-and-Out burger and DQ!
So worth it...
3. For Tyler's birthday we went to a Thunder game! It was amazing!
4. I cooked my first organic dinner from (mostly) scratch
Caribbean Jerk Chicken and Roasted Asparagus.
So good... It was my first edible meal that wasn't from a bag...
5. I created a super colorful Dunkin' Doughnuts ad, and it was beautiful....
6. I finished my magazine for class and fell in love with magazines even more than before....
which was a lot to begin with.
7. I'm becoming a pro at doing wedding invitation orders, but I still have yet to
convince a bride to get the craft paper Vera Wang invite.
It's so lovely.
8. I have a pet squirrel... he's super soft.
9. I taught this little girl how to take a photo. And by "taught" I mean I tried but she
just looked at the screen and didn't take any.
10. I seriously debated going blonde... I'm still on the edge, and I think I may
after I get back from New York!
11. I've already been to the pool and gotten a nice base tan!
Also, swimming laps and drinking wine oddly go well together,
as long as you're smart about it!
12. Through all of this, 2 jobs and a minimal social life, I managed to maintain a pretty
nice grade average!!!
Needless to say, hopefully summer will be a little bit more relaxing.