Saturday, August 25, 2012

Personality Types


I was reading Swash + A Sprinkle and they had this awesome link up to Pentagram's What type are you? I realize that they posted the link almost 2 years ago, but the fonts are timeless and beautiful.

When you visit the site you go through and answer a few questions and they will use your answers to determine your personality "type". It seems, for me personally, to be pretty accurate... My personality "type" is Archer Hairline. Emotional, Understated, Progressive, and Disciplined.

I'm particularly fond of the thin forms, and more importantly the mix of serifs and "dots" on the type.




Although I didn't get it, Baskerville (and the italic, as shown) will always be one of my favorite fonts. It's classic, and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment