If you're wondering where I got the title from, please refer to my favorite "I can't think of a good idea" website: Urban Dictionary. Like Wikipedia, for slang....
Also, extremely awesome. Mostly because I've been waiting for people to notice my freaking moonwalking skills. It's about time assholes.
- Wednesday 9-5pm: Great!
- Wednesday 6pm: Going down fast....
- Wednesday 8pm until Thursday 8am: I passed out, never to be heard from again.
- Thursday 9am: cranky, sore throat. Chelsea comes in and asks LOUDLY if I'm okay. Everyone looks at me, by this point I'm not, but I'm embarrassed cause she thinks I'm pissed, so I say yes.
- Thursday 12:30: I'm too tired and sore to care that the girl mentioned above is talking over the teacher, while simultaneously getting her "answers" wrong. This girl also informed us that she wrote a research paper over Stonehenge, and, well, from the professors response to her answers, I'd say she did no better than a D. Rude, but true.
- Thursday 8pm: No appetite. But I got invited to go bowling, so I did. It was fun, and I felt better! Yay healing!
- Friday (today) at 10am: I feel AWFUL! I went into work, then left exactly 30 minutes later.
- Friday 2pm: I am informed that I have a Bronchial infection (aka bronchitis).
- Friday 4pm: My computer crashes and I lose all of my research for school, 2 projects, and a file I was working on for a client at work.
- Friday 11:50 p.m. (now): I'm on my second cup of tea, and I feel like I'm going to die.
I feel like you may think I'm over exaggerating this, but I am going to die. I feel like someone has been rubbing my throat all day with sandpaper. Plus I've not been hungry the last 2 days or eaten hardly anything, not that I would really want to with my throat on fire. And finally, I feel like a baby elephant has been sitting on my neck all day.
Now I try not to complain, but this is ridiculous. I've not felt so awful in a long time, and there's nothing I can do but wait it out with antibiotics and sip on more tea till I feel better. This isn't going to end on a good note....
Because I ran out of my good tea.