Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kate Spade


For my advertising class last semester I did a brand profile over Kate Spade. I originally started out the project liking her. I now LOVE her brand. I know I've talked about loving her before (as seen here), but it is a fact.

This project below was the book I made for the project. It's probably one of my favorite things I've ever worked on/produced. I ended up using a lot of photography to show her style, advertising, and campaigns. 

Given that I only used the computer I think it turned out really, super well! Especially since the computer hasn't seemed to be as successful as I wanted it to be in the past on basically anything. Somehow I seem to do better with photography and illustration than just making things on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment