Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Attitude


I'm not really a fan of making New Year resolutions... 

I've found over time that I cannot do things on a schedule unless it's super important because I have to do something immediately, including {especially} waking up. So, because of this there are not things I want to try to make myself do because of the new year. 

I already have plans to work out during the spring semester (for some reason I can never come to do it in the fall). I've made a budget, planned my paychecks and work schedule. I've even cleaned out and organized a lot of my stuff in my apartment. None of these things are considered good enough to be a New Year resolution. 

This year I want to try to love like Oklahoma. Really, I hate it. The last few years however have seemed to put a better spin on the city, but I still know if I really tried I could find more reasons to like it. 

Hopefully it will help that I work at an awesome local business, and bought a Keep It Local card finally! We'll see how this goes, but it's gonna take some convincing. 


 

What are your favorite things about the city you live in? It might inspire me about OKC!

No comments:

Post a Comment