Monday, January 31, 2011

Book Covers

I got my first REAL project! :D
I have to re-design a book cover for a book I've read.
I hated this assignment at first, mainly because I generally read books based on their cover.
Luckily, found a few that the covers weren't very awesome!

The first option is one of my favorite books EVER!
I thoroughly recommend it!
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky


My second option is a book I read back in high school. 
I don't remember a ton about it, but I do remember I liked it and it was an easy read.
Which is good in case this is the book picked for my cover redo.
The cover, although it just looks silver right now is metallic. I can literally see myself in the cover. 
I find that fact slightly disturbing, not gonna lie...
The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
I should probably delete the target audience being for MTV followers, considering it's not, but considering I copied and pasted and just now realized it was still there I'll leave it. 

I'm pretty sure I'd rather do the first considering I have more ideas of what to do with it than with the second, but we'll see I guess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment