Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Currently, I'm waiting.

I thought I'd change my picture to represent my brilliant personality better! :D 
not so much, but I get tired of things always being the same.


So, I now have a 3 hour break between class on Wednesday, and currently have nothing to do to fill this time. So for the next few weeks I might maybe possibly be blogging more.


Currently, 
My love is at the ER with an IV in his arm :[
We ate Chick-fil-a the other day and I'm pretty sure he got salmonella food poisoning. It was only a few hours after we had eaten he felt sick and by the time I got off work the next day I went to see him and he was not doing well. So beware of le chickon.


Also, 
I am trying to think of what to do for my portfolio... I've got ideas, but actually working on it seems to be a drag. If I don't get into the design program I'm going to waste so much more time than I already have. Next semester will probably be the end of my blow-off, filler classes. Luckily I have 2 minors to work on, but one of them I hate anyway. I only have to take 2 extra classes though to get the minor, and I'll be needing filler classes I'm sure anyway, so why not. 


Lately, 
I've been becoming more girly. It's kind of a new thing for me, but I'm wearing make-up more often, and personally I think my style is getting better, and more defined. I don't know why it's such a hard thing for me to match what I wear to the style I love, but I'm getting better at it, so that's a positive :]


This week, 
School started back, so no projects yet, but soon I'm sure :] I'll be giving it a week or 2. Thankfully I only have 1 studio class so I can try to focus on my portfolio more! It's a lot better than 3 studio classes like I had last semester. And my computer won't be crashing anytime soon *fingers crossed* like previously. 
That was kind of a bitch. And it made me slightly angry at HP.


I think I'm going to actually try to get something done in the next hour, so I'll feel productive with my day. 3 hours is a long time to have nothing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment