Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dream Internship

I think Facebook is taunting me. 

I've been craving an internship at an AMAZING company, preferably outside of Oklahoma (even though it is getting cooler*

Looking at my feed I came across the most wonderful post about some internships opening up in Portland (enter the Portlandia opening sequence here). 



Obviously I can't go, because it's a dream internship haha. I start school before the internship ends, I have plans to go to the beach at the end of July with my best cousin ever! And I was hoping to take a few summer classes (NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!)

A girl can dream though, and I've got my sights set on New York next summer. 
Ready, Aim, Fire.

*My boyfriend would freak out for me saying this because he's a New York man at heart, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment