Monday, February 13, 2012

My First Magazine

I've been working on making a spread for a magazine for a little more than a month now. We had to choose a magazine (within our group) and make a style guide for it. Then we got to create two magazine spreads based off our guide!
Needless to say, I hated our magazine so I was not excited about the second part. The content of the magazine itself is awesome, but the design of it is sadly lacking.

The best part is the inconsistency of the spreads. 

Anyway- we had to make a main edit well and an ad and edit. I think my spreads turned out pretty well! We could chose our own topic, so I chose building a treehouse for my Main Edit, and natural cleaning products for my A&E. I still have some tweaking to do, but when do I not!



No comments:

Post a Comment