Thursday, September 22, 2011

UPdate on Ashurst Photography

EDIT: 
I'll be re-posting these later, they need an update. Sorry!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I took new photos of the cards I made for Jennifer Ashurst Photography, and theyyyy look better. By a lot. I have to fix a few things on them, but viola!

I've changed my layout like 18 times the last few days, and I still hate it, but I'm about to tweak a few things, and then this weekend hopefully completely revamp it... I have a few ideas of what I want to do.
I was taught something else today, that I hadn't really thought about.... 
It's pretty ground breaking for me, and mayyy change my design style a lot [because only like 10% of what I designed I was happy with the final project]

I'm also gonna get on later and post a few sketches and designs of my current project going on in school. I'm ridiculously excited about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment