Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh, Hey.

Remember a long time ago when I said I'd be using this website as more of a design blog instead of my crazy life? Yeah, I forgot too.... Time to hop back into the saddle...

I changed my layout (or at least the background), so that it wouldn't be blah, and it would have at least an ounce more personality than it did before. Plus, my favorite colors being splayed across the screen won't hurt my feelings any. I really wish I already knew some HTML though, so I didn't have to rely on what blogger can do for me.... I should have that down by the end of next semester hopefully though.

And currently, as my photos are trying to upload on another post that'll probably be up in 20 minutes or so, it will be one of my first posts relating back to design again :]

I'm thinking I may be putting up my business cards I made this summer, updating my flickr, my Behance profile, and a few other things too. Feel free to follow me by the way! Time to revamp. I'm not super amazing at being professional, mostly because I'm not quite used to it.

We'll see how this goes :]
It might get post heavy for the next day or so... I'll apologize in advance....

No comments:

Post a Comment