Wednesday, November 9, 2011

'Juice Drank'



So me and Tyler decided to get on netflix and watch "Sick, Fat, and Nearly Dead". We both have weight to lose. Really, him = not so much, but whatever, he wants to.

So hello juice diet. Tonight's drink was not like a jamba juice or v8, I can only aspire to the tasty goodness of these guys. It's not the tastiest thing ever, but it may just be that we have to get more used to all natural, unsalted, unprocessed foods. I also felt super sick tonight, but it may have just been the 4 cloves of *burn your throat* garlic that was put into the juice didn't help. But I'm kind of excited to see how it turns out!


We usually try to eat pretty healthy, but our fridge has never looked so good!

I know these photos are going to look SO INCREDIBLY delish, so please try to refrain yourself.... Really, it's better than it looks. Promise.


I wanna say with this we put a ton of veggies... Maybe something around: 2 tomatoes, 4 stalks of celery, 4 cups of spinach leaves, 3 carrots, a cucumber, anddddd some lime juice. It gives us about 3 cups to split, and is surprisingly super filling! Now, there's no way this is all my diet will be (like the guy on the documentary), but I figure I can have eggs/yogurt/mini wheats for breakfast or juice, then an awesome lunch, and juice and an apple or so for dinner. Day One: it's working well so far.

So after everything is said and done, hopefully I'll not only be healthier, but even a few sizes smaller! And, fingers crossed, by the end of the semester I'll have time to run again! Because I REALLY miss it. Like a lot. And one day, when this 'juice drink diet' is over I won't walk in to my apartment and smell a garden of fresh cut grass, but instead some sugar cookies and cupcakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment