Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day Zero Project

So today I heard about the Day Zero Project. It's a website where you can list your top 101 goals you want to complete in the next 2 to 3 years (1001 days), and then go for them! It lets you check them off when you're done, and just seems all around a much easier way to get some goals done!

I know for a fact that I'm not describing this with any justice at all, but it seems super awesome!

So, remember the list of things I wanted to accomplish that I posted a while back? Well I would like to now share with you guys a little lot more about the things I'd like to accomplish in the next few years, please read on....

And feel free to start your own list and share it with me! I'm curious to know what everyone else's goals are!


1
Create an ambigram
2
Create an infographic
3
Create a beautifully scripted poster (all type)
4
Make one project a client will use
5
Create a series of characters
6
Host a dinner party
7
Learn to cook 10 new meals
8
Build a pinhole camera
9
Sell a photo I have taken
10
Enter a photography competition
11
Graduate College
12
Get a great design job
13
Move to another city
14
Do some volunteer work
15
Get a passport
16
Go vegetarian for a week
17
Read all the books currently on my shelf
18
Go to church
19
Go to a music festival
20
Run two miles nonstop
21
Learn French
22
Learn to drive a stick shift
23
Pay off my car
24
Take a road trip with friends
25
Take a road trip by myself
26
Take a cooking class
27
Take a road trip with no set destination
28
Go to a roller derby
29
Learn how to french braid
30
Design a website
31
Fill a Moleskine sketchbook with drawings
32
Go on a juice diet for 2 weeks strait
33
Write a will
34
Write a love letter
35
Buy something from Ikea
36
Make my own pizza
37
Make my own sushi
38
Build a gingerbread house
39
Own a pet
40
Adopt an animal from a shelter
41
Lose 25 pounds
42
Eat 5 things I've never tried before
43
Travel outside the country
44
Visit Canada
45
Cook a romantic meal
46
Watch a play
47
Visit New York USA
48
Visit the Museum of Modern Art NEW YORK
49
Send flowers anonymously to a friend in need
50
Read a book in a day
51
See a psychic
52
Join AIGA
53
Join a kickboxing class
54
Bake cupcakes from scratch
55
Watch 10 documentary films
56
Read a new book every month
57
Don’t spend any money for a week
58
Eat only organic for a week
59
Buy a homeless person a meal
60
Buy a bikini
61
Cancel all my credit cards
62
Blog every day for a week
63
Go kayaking
64
Make homemade cards/invitations for 3 different occasions
65
Workout 5 days a week for an entire month
66
Take a multivitamin every day for a month
67
Don't buy anything unnecessary for two weeks
68
Get out of bed before 9am for one week during a vacation
69
Go to a spa
70
Go to a wine tasting
71
Get a professional massage
72
Plant a garden
73
Have a successful blog
74
Go to ten optional school events
75
Don't compare myself to others
76
get a bike
77
give the blog a make-over
78
Only pay attention to Tyler for a day, no work or school
79
Enter a contest
80
Make something on Pinterest
81
Learn to be comfortable with myself
82
Get hired for a photoshot
83
Don't straiten my hair for 2 weeks
84
Refurbish a piece of furniture
85
Become a minimalist
86
Learn to develop photos in a dark room
87
Make homemade chicken pot pie from scratch
88
Be 100% honest for a day
89
Develop a better skin care routine.
90
Stay up all night and watch the sunrise
91
Learn something new about someone I know well already
92
Tip 100%
93
Replace coffee with tea for 2 weeks
94
Take time out regularly
95
Wear Makeup More
96
Learn to say no and not feel guilty.
97
Get more organized
98
Wear a dress every day for a week.
99
Take a screen printing class
100
Support Local Artists
101
Live in the same apartment for 2 years

No comments:

Post a Comment