Sunday, November 6, 2011

Where I Stood - Oct 26

So I have this theory that you can tell a lot about what someone is doing and maybe even who they are by their feet. I think it could be incredibly false, but because of this reason, and the fact that I like to remember what I was doing or where I was standing at a particular moment I take photos of my feet in that place. Usually it's when I'm happy or especially when I found somewhere I love and want to remember where it is. It makes me feel grounded, and helps me realize it's not just the sky that can make someone feel infinite. Call me crazy, but it's how I think.

My favorite place I stood recently was daring. There is a lake by my mom's house and when the day is right and it's just rained there's a little mini-waterfall. This place is legit. It's my favorite go-to, think place and really it is just all around beautiful.

So why is it daring you ask?! Please look at this photo below and picture me standing in this place with my 1000 dollar Nikon. It wasn't easy to get to either. And I'm hardly coordinated.


I'm pretty sure the fact that I not only didn't drop my camera in the lake (while standing on the incredibly unstable log), as well as the photos I got that day make this one of my favorites "Where I Stood". 

No comments:

Post a Comment