Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Kashi Project

So in my advertising class I've been doing a lot of awesome projects. I had my Kate Spade book that I turned in (and made a 100 on) :] and I've had a group project for Kashi. We're supposed to do a complete analysis on the SWOT, Marketing, Target Audience, blah blah blah. That part is boring. The awesome part is that we were supposed to come up with an advertisement for them. So this guy in my group had all the copy done, and I came up with the print ad. I based it off something they would actually use, and I think it turned out pretty well! It still needs a little tweeking, but without further ado: My print ad for Kashi!


I can't make it any larger because it will jack up the layout of my blog, but you can see it larger here!

No comments:

Post a Comment