Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Color Therapy

I've been starting to think about opening an etsy shop, but I have NO idea what exactly I want to put up. Mostly illustrations, and if I can get better at typography it would be super nice to mix it up! Honestly I really wish I could put furniture I makeover up there, my coffee table is golden! 

While I was thinking about what to do I got tangled up in the love of the website. Of course! 

I love the fact it's all colorful! Everything I've been looking at is neutral and beautiful, but with winter sneaking up quick, color will be what keeps me sane in all the dull, drabness of no trees or flowers. 








and my favorite....  

I'm a sucker for a old typewriter, and adding color to it makes it all the more tempting! 

What's gets you guys through the cold of winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment