Friday, October 7, 2011

Roach Encroach Part 2

Here we are to part 2! The most crucial part of anything that happens in my life: ideas and planning. If there's anything I love, it's making a plan. Just don't ask me how often I stick to it haha 

This ended up being our amusement park ride. 

Obviously since we had to make packaging and branding all the supplies there were quite a few things in the ride. 
  • Foam Craft Dough
  • Binder Clip
  • Push Pins
  • T pins
  • Rubber bands
  • Craft Sticks
  • Embroidery Floss
  • Post it notes

hopefully I didn't miss anything!

so onto the planning! 
I started out with my 50s style Idea and automatically my favorite thing to decide is color. 

Trials

From there I tried different combinations of colors and different ways to incorporate the office element to it. Needless to say my final definitely improved from these. 

Final Logo

Then I made a logo for the kit itself. 
Final

Sketch


Here are some sketches: 
Sketch of Ride


And some final illustrations
 
The ones in the circles are on the side of the box


 That's mainly it on this side of the board! Feel free to leave any comments or feed back on these! I'd love to know what everyone thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment