Monday, October 31, 2011

Mrs. Mia Wallace

Halloween was ridiculous this year. I was sooooo amped, and it was a little bit of a let down.
BUT! I did really kind of like my costume!

I started out wanting to be an Ed Hardy girl haha I had fake sleeves with Hardy tattoos all over them. I couldn't see myself paying for that outfit though, because it's ridiculous.



So, I went to Walmart, 2 A.M. Friday night. Obviously by then costumes were picked over, but I found a crazy, awesome black wig! This spawned my costume idea.


Yes, I was Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. Granted, her hair was a little longer than mine and I only had a Salmon colored trench coat, it still worked... Grant got it! :] 


With my Jacket on I felt spy-like. 

It also convinced me that I'm never to dye my hair black. I've cut it that short before (pretty much) and dyed it so auburn it looked black, but strait black is not flattering to my skin tone. Yuck. 

What did you guys end up as for halloween?!


No comments:

Post a Comment