Monday, October 3, 2011

Bjork Dork

Is it just me or should the fangs in the photo be flipped over? It would make the cupcakes look like they have fangs instead of just being plopped on there!
Mmmm cupcakes.
I definitely got these in excitement for October. 

I'm kind of stoked about halloween! Every year the day after halloween is over I have magnificent ideas of what funny/ironic/awesome thing that I want to be. This year, I remember one of my favorite ones. I just don't know how I'm gonna pull it off... In reality it isn't that hard, but it requires sewing (which I've had my fill of the last week or so) and money. Hello dilemma of my life.... 

I want to be Bjork! Swan dress included. It's been on my halloween potential list every year for like 4 years, I think it's time.... I've done my number one flapper girl last year (which I sewed as well).


We'll see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment