Monday, October 10, 2011

Out of the Drought


This weekend, after what felt like YEARS of not having rain, it finally rained! For two days strait actually. It was so refreshing and calming. It just makes me more and more ready for fall. After the second day of rain I noticed something in my apartment.


It was/is not okay. I called to have it fixed and I'm pretty sure they haven't done it yet, but it also isn't dripping, and dried up by this morning. I'm kind of, sort of hoping to get a cut in rent for my troubles of having to deal with it considering I've only been here 2 months and it's getting crazy. 

Needless to say I got a few AWESOME shots of the night sky!
This is what it looks like on a normal unclouded night
This is what it looked like last night. 

One of my other favorite shots I've gotten of the sky lately was during a sunset a few weeks ago. 

The one thing I love about Oklahoma is definitely the variation in sky we see. 

Was anyone else thankful for the rain!? It was incredibly lovely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment